How to obtain access to our Club Prive' and Hentai zone

tutorial for foreigner users

« Older   Newer »

1. uno

User deleted

:rolleyes: I thought to translate for foreigner brothers and sisters users-->this italian tutorial<-- made by Admin <geniv>.
    I hope it will be useful to someone. ^_^
    note: sorry for bad English :P

Step number one

Give a look within homepage forum over tagboard you'll see an animated banner

question:

(1) Are you registered in www.forumfree.net?

answer:

a) Yes, I'm registered in forumfree.net and I'm already logged in ---> click on banner and read "WHICH IS MY NUMBER'S BALLOT?" (at the bottom of this topic)

b) Yes, I'm registered in forumfree.net but I'm not logged in ---> log in your nickname and click http://geniv.forumcommunity.net to return to the forums index.

c) No, I'm not registered in forumfree.net ---> register yourselves and read step (b)

question:

(2) Do you have confirmed register mail?

(3) Do you have deleted cookies in your browser?

answers:

(2) Yes, I do then go on

(2) No, I don't have confirmed register mail, firstly validate your register mail

(3) Yes, I do then go on

(3) No, I don't have deleted cookies in my browser, firstly delete cookies

NOW DO YOU HAVE YOU CLICK ANIMATED BANNER?!?!?

answers:

YES

then this warning would have to appear to you:

is it right? :unsure: does it appears to you? :eh:

YES, IT IS APPEARS TO ME ---> go at the bottom of this topic and read your number's ballot

if to instead it appears to you: <_<

:) if you're interested to have access to Club Prive' there are two way: register another nickname as an example :shifty: or come back here the next month :( , but remember: the ballot should be given to Geniv Forum ;)

NO, IT DOESN'T APPEARS TO ME ---> for this case

Really?!?! :woot: return to step: (1) Are you registered in www.forumfree.net?

WHICH IS MY NUMBER'S BALLOT?

How can I know my number's ballot?

It's no difficult to know it ;) , as soon as possible not after half an hour you must click http://supporto.forumfree.net/?f=961 click on this month and find Geniv forum in the list then contact one of the Staff Members (list HERE) through private message or write -->in this topic<-- your number's ballot. :ok:
    They'll control if the number's ballot is right and they'll give you the access to Club Prive' :woot:

Requests get only formulated in this way, in no other case will be given the access to Club Prive'

My number's ballot is ...

After you would have to attend an human answer :fuma: (we are not robots but human beings sometimes we eat / we sleep and we go to the toilet :rolleyes: )

and then do you understand?

ANSWER:

YES ---> GOOD LUCK!!! :woot:

NO:
    a) Before to break bollocks :enzino: to the Staff Members try to read again this topic
    b) Are you dummy as our user named sexmachine? :impicc:
    c) Geniv Forum is not able to solve your head problems click HERE :ciao:

Edited by uno - 1/2/2008, 17:42

0 replies since 26/5/2007, 10:23   7676 views