One Piece 865 Spoiler, ワンピース 865 Raw

One Piece 865 Spoiler Pics Raw Summaries, ワンピース 865

« Older   Newer »

Group
    Administrator

Status
    One Piece 865 Spoiler「ワンピース ネタバレ」 第865話

tags: one piece 865 discussion, one piece 865 spoiler, one piece 865 zip, one piece 866, one piece spoilers, ONEPIECE 第865話, ワンピース 865

One Piece 865 Spoiler: The last Chapter end with Brook destroys the picture of mama caramel.……!!! So what happens next..? find out story on One Piece 865 Spoiler Discussion 「ワンピース ネタバレ」 第865話 at Mangaspoiler.com. if you would like to discuss the Spoiler or prediction, please leave a comment below.

ONEPIECE Chapter 865 Hey, Mother

Source: 2ch
    Trans : Zoro4Prez2016

Ceasar, carrying Brulee, sets up the escape mirror in front of the venue.
    Katakuri attempts to stop Luffy from trying to show Big Mom the picture.

Sanji attempts to heads towards and save his family but is restrained by the genie.
    Reiju: (I’ve underestimated your kindness. You couldn’t even leave us and run away.)
    Reiju: (I have continued living a life of disgracing the Vinsmoke name…but looking at the grown up me…)
    Reiju: (and rescuing me…! Because a conscious still resides in our family’s blood.)
    Reiju smiles towards Sanji.
    Reiju: (Thank you, Sanji.)

Bege faces off Katakuri and attempts to shoot him, but Katakuri changes his entire body into a mochi-like substance and confronts him.
    The bullets pierce his body, but he is unwounded and attacks Luffy.
    Pedro and Jinbe attempt to stop him, but he turns his entire body into mochi and easily evades them. He captures Luffy.

Despite being restrained by Katakuri, Luffy stretches his arm to its fullest and shows Big Mom the broken picture.
    Big Mom loses her senses and lets out a strange yell.
    Guests lose consciousness one by one and almost all the siblings surrounding the Vinsmoke family collapse.
    Sanji breaks the candy restraining his family.

At the same time as Big Mom loses her senses, she drops her knees to the ground.
    After confirming that she scraped her knees and is bleeding, Bege aims the KX launchers at her.
    Nami and Carrot hand each Vinsmoke a capsule that appears to hold their raid suits.

BM: (Hey, are you listing, Mother)
    BM: (Everyone isn’t listing to what I say)
    BM: (Hey, where did you go Mother?)
    BM: (Why did you disappear so suddenly?)

Big Mom’s flashback beings 63 years ago at Elbaf in the New World

Break Next Week

One Piece 865 Spoiler trivia : Jinbe holds the longest time from his mention to his full reveal (mentioned in Chapter 69, December 1998, appeared Chapter 528, January 2009), for over 10 years and 458 chapters.

------------------------
    Chapter 865 Spoilers (self.OnePiece)

Chapter 865 Hey, Mother

Ceasar, carrying Brulee, sets up the escape mirror in front of the venue.

Katakuri attempts to stop Luffy from trying to show Big Mom the picture.

Sanji attempts to heads towards and save his family but is restrained by the genie.

Reiju: (I've underestimated your kindness. You couldn't even leave us and run away.)

Reiju: (I have continued living a life of disgracing the Vinsmoke name...but looking at the grown up me...)

Reiju: (and rescuing me...! Because a conscious still resides in our family's blood.)

Reiju smiles towards Sanji.

Reiju: (Thank you, Sanji.)

Bege faces off Katakuri and attempts to shoot him, but Katakuri changes his entire body into a mochi-like substance and confronts him.

The bullets pierce his body, but he is unwounded and attacks Luffy.

Pedro and Jinbe attempt to stop him, but he turns his entire body into mochi and easily evades them. He captures Luffy.

Despite being restrained by Katakuri, Luffy stretches his arm to its fullest and shows Big Mom the broken picture.

Big Mom loses her senses and lets out a strange yell. Guests lose consciousness one by one and almost all the siblings surrounding the Vinsmoke family collapse. Sanji breaks the candy restraining his family.

At the same time as Big Mom loses her senses, she drops her knees to the ground.

After confirming that she scraped her knees and is bleeding, Bege aims the KX launchers at her.

Nami and Carrot hand each Vinsmoke a capsule that appears to hold their raid suits.

BM: (Hey, are you listening, Mother)

BM: (Everyone isn't listening to what I say)

BM: (Hey, where did you go Mother?)

BM: (Why did you disappear so suddenly?)

Big Mom's flashback beings 63 years ago at Elbaf in the New World

Break Next Week
    Web

0 replies since 15/5/2017, 10:40   1322 views