*** WARNING **** About binbox

« Older   Newer »

Memento audere semper

Group
    Administrator

Status
    The regulation provides a maximum of 2 ads for link
    I would point out that even bimbox is an ad, but untill now weve tolerated it...
    Many of you want to cheat, this could lead us to apply rules more stringent, for example prevent to respond or thank in the posts, or a restrict access to new threads (we decide who can post and who can't)

We're tired of stupid arguments, spammers, cheaters and fake accounts

It depends on you

2. BiMz BiMz

User deleted

hmm can you explain another site like binbox with no ads ?

Memento audere semper

Group
    Administrator

Status
    CITAZIONE (BiMz BiMz @ 6/7/2015, 12:56) 
    hmm can you explain another site like binbox with no ads ?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=text+hosting

4. HAy KAj

User deleted

Thanks

5. premiumpot

User deleted

What if i use only sh.st and binbox.io sites (only 2 sites). is it valid?

6. lib7756

User deleted

As far as there are only 2 ads in total, i suppose yes ..... but be aware, that binbox, lately, is NOT working correctly on FF and some other browsers ..... instead of showing the content, it keep showing you the bullshit warning to "disable adblockers" or "permit binbox ads" ALSO if you ALREADY have it permitted ..... same crap as for adfe.es fraudsite, that on FF keeps to reload itself endless without give you the links, regardless what you do ...

So, i'm here respectfully suggesting to admin, if possible, to insert a new, easy to follow rule ..... obligation, for posters, to indicate in the posts what ads are they using, e.g. "sh.st and binbox ads", or "bc.vc and shorte.st ads" and so on ..... it take maybe 10 seconds of poster time, but this way, peoples that don't want to waste their time and bandwidth following crap and non-working sites, can decide if follow a link or not knowing where they are going ..... thanks .....

Memento audere semper

Group
    Administrator

Status
    CITAZIONE (premiumpot @ 6/7/2015, 18:01)
    What if i use only sh.st and binbox.io sites (only 2 sites). is it valid?

Yes, it is

CITAZIONE (lib7756 @ 6/7/2015, 18:24)
    As far as there are only 2 ads in total, i suppose yes ..... but be aware, that binbox, lately, is NOT working correctly on FF and some other browsers ..... instead of showing the content, it keep showing you the bullshit warning to "disable adblockers" or "permit binbox ads" ALSO if you ALREADY have it permitted ..... same crap as for adfe.es fraudsite, that on FF keeps to reload itself endless without give you the links, regardless what you do ...

So, i'm here respectfully suggesting to admin, if possible, to insert a new, easy to follow rule ..... obligation, for posters, to indicate in the posts what ads are they using, e.g. "sh.st and binbox ads", or "bc.vc and shorte.st ads" and so on ..... it take maybe 10 seconds of poster time, but this way, peoples that don't want to waste their time and bandwidth following crap and non-working sites, can decide if follow a link or not knowing where they are going ..... thanks .....

things that you propose are right. but if there's already people who find it hard to follow two simple rules, imagine what can happen if we add other ones.. Every day I have ti clean , delete dozen topics and ban 5-6 clones

8. freshpass

User deleted

yes agree to admin

9. FerengiMerchant

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Every day I have ti clean , delete dozen topics and ban 5-6 clones

... about this ... we can help you better if pages have a "report to admin" button ;)

Memento audere semper

Group
    Administrator

Status
    You can MP the post by clicking on this messpriv and changing the name in
    CODICE
    <geniv>

11. Khizar

User deleted

QUOTE (<geniv> @ 6/7/2015, 11:43) 
    The regulation provides a maximum of 2 ads for link
    I would point out that even bimbox is an ad, but untill now weve tolerated it...
    Many of you want to cheat, this could lead us to apply rules more stringent, for example prevent to respond or thank in the posts, or a restrict access to new threads (we decide who can post and who can't)

We're tired of stupid arguments, spammers, cheaters and fake accounts

It depends on you

binbox is not an issue but fake accounts and bogus posts, minimizing the number of ads every time when you find it difficult to handle this section is not a solution, if you still want clean forum then whats the purpose of allowing other sites, just ban all ad sites and ask users to post accounts directly.

what about the proof which i sent you in PM, i guess it was ignored, this is the problem, bring some competent staff to unburden yourself...

you will find alot of praises from ping/pong/song/mong id accounts here but trust me this act of yours deserves protest...just that you dont understand something this doesnt means it is stupid..

Memento audere semper

Group
    Administrator

Status
    ...a stupid thing is think to be smarterer than others

..however this is the way we conduct with success this forum from more than 12 years .. no one is forced to stay if he does'nt like it

13. Khizar

User deleted

QUOTE (<geniv> @ 7/7/2015, 11:28) 
    ...a stupid thing is think to be smarterer than others

..however this is the way we conduct with success this forum from more than 12 years .. no one is forced to stay if he does'nt like it

if stupidity had any levels i would have been an ordinary member of it mr.admin, firstly you seemed worried about users and this ads thing is a matter of concern for you as it is bothering your visitors but now you meant to say that you doesn't care about anyone...very contradictory

Memento audere semper

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Prima di tutto se vuoi ragionare scrivi in ITALIANO, questo è un forum ITALIANO e si parla ITALIANO. Sono stato già troppo gentile a venirti incontro a vario titolo finora, e visto che ci troviano, qualora non l'avessi ancora capito, stai cominciando a diventare pesante, con le tue critiche mascherate da consigli. Ti è stato già detto una volta che non abbiamo bisogno di esser detti cosa dobbiamo fare. Detto questo, siccome tendo a eliminare qualsiasi fonte di fastidio per lo staff e per l'utenza, ti consiglio vivamente di pensare bene a quel che scrivi quando ti rivolgi a me, e questo non è un consiglio.

15. th3devilhunter

User deleted

QUOTE (FerengiMerchant @ 7/7/2015, 09:37) 
    Every day I have ti clean , delete dozen topics and ban 5-6 clones

... about this ... we can help you better if pages have a "report to admin" button ;)

I think that a report to admin button is a bit useless as it does nothing more than a PM to him does, as admin would have to check on it the same way he does with PMs . On the other hand, and seeing how members here follow the rules, it would probably be abused by fake reports which will just make admin have much more work to do and being him ( as far as I see) the only one who checks them, will make it much harder or even impossible to keep up with banning fake members and deleting posts.
    As for the new rule admin is totally right because although binbox is an easy to use site for us who post and adds a bit of copyright protection it is an ad and needs a captcha for you to proceed in it, which from viewers prospective is just annoying. So it should be us to choose if we want binbox or that extra ad.

For admin - I am using pasted.co on my posts. Is it allowed or it's just considered an ad as it pays me ? ( example of link : http://pasted.co/2c747425 )

39 replies since 6/7/2015, 10:43   8459 views