Ojousama Wa H Ga Osuki ~ The Animation ~ Volume 2 ~ (2010)

« Older   Newer »

1. tipohover82

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    - Se qualcuno riscontrasse dei problemi nello scaricare i file, Consiglio di usare Mozilla Firefox per il Download.
    - Per aggirare il limite di download di un file ogni 10/15 minuti, basta disconnettere e riconnettere la vostra connessione Internet e poi potrete scaricare di nuovo.
    - I Link sono gratuiti e potete prenderli e metterli dove volete.
    - I video possono essere archiviati, Per estrarli potete usare programmi come "WinRar, WinZip, 7zip".
    - Per eventuali problemi ai download (Link scaduti, File non funzionanti, ecc..) Potete segnalarmi i problemi via Mp/Messaggio Privato.
    - Un grazie da parte di chi scarica è sempre gradito.

Ojousama Wa H Ga Osuki ~ The Animation ~ [Sub Ita] [Completo 2/2]

Alternative title:
    - Ojōsama wa H ga Osuki ~THE ANIMATION~
    - Milady Loves Sex
    - お嬢様はHがお好き ~THE ANIMATION~
    - Ojousama wa H ga Osuki ~The Animation~ Celebrity

File Size / Ep 1 "218Mb" Ep 2 "273Mb"
    Type / Big tits, Virgin, Incest, Comedy, Yuri, Anal, Nurse, Home
    Censored / Yes
    Subbed / Yes

Story:
    Two young princess with different experience at life and also different tastes, one is a total nympho that loves to have a male companion that's totally submissed to her but in the end the so called "sex slave" ends taking control over the situation but he pays it by receiving some punishment from his princess. And the other princess is a conservatite one and timid but she also wants her companion to make her feel a women for the first time in her life with the help of her two young maidens.

Download Episodio 01
    Link Unico

Download Episodio 02
    Link Unico

Screenshots

Edited by tipohover82 - 1/6/2011, 21:31

0 replies since 24/7/2010, 19:10   353 views